Thursday, May 17, 2007

Milan; Flashback...

My couple of last days in Italy I spent in Milan. I visited other my friend Ieva who is studying and living there. We haven' t seen each other for a long time and it was a bit weird to meet in Italy rather than in Latvia. We had a lot to talk about and we had aperitivo (of course :)) and later in the evening we went to Bond together with her friends. Other days we spent in the city, having coffee at D&G "Gold" (check the interior once u get there-I would also prefer tv in my toilet doors), walking in the parks and squares. I had a chance to see Melanie C singing live for TRL event there, eat chocolate cheese, meet lot of swedish and norvegian people, try home-made margharita with nice company on the terrace in the candle lights and be in the party of Ieva' s coursemates. I finally had a chance to watch at least 2-3 "Sex&The City" seasons in a row, because the last day my friend didn' t feel well, and so we stayed at home. But these were nice days as well. I left Italy early morning and had some trouble back in Belgium, because of people striking there, but, well, that is already another story...

No comments: