Thursday, May 17, 2007

J'ai passé de tres beaux moments a Paris

My friend Niko took me and Mireia to Paris. Paris and french language have always sounded to me sooo romantic, that is why I probably started to study French. I am really putting a lot of effort trying to pronounce it, but so far my most successful pronounced french words sound like I was drunk or smth.:) Anyways this was a great opportunity to see Paris from non-ordinary-touristic point of view. We had so cheerful trip to Paris, it was warm weather and in the first evening we went to park Monceau. I had my Starbucks coffee finallllllly!!! I really liked Monmartre avec le Sacré Coeur, where Niko met this celebrity:), La Tour Eiffel and le Moulin Rouge. We had really cool evening (or better to say "night") at Banana Cafe until 6 a.m. in the morning... so next day we were just wasted, but it was worth that :) During these days we came up with different new expressions to add to our "everyday vocabulary" including there
MariAntoinete and "Why Not?" as well as crazy ideas such as "Let' s call Pope!!!" :)


Merci, Niko pour tout ce qu'on vécu a Paris!

No comments: