Friday, May 18, 2007

Avec Niko, Laura et Roxanne

Laura and me were fed up with sitting home alone, so we met at Voruit for a coffee, took our laptops with us and were spending time there chatting, surfing in internet, updating our blogs and fotologs (to excuse ourselves-we called it working):)
We ended up with Niko joining us having some nice pizza evening. We came up with idea that Laura should run for President office. WHY NOT???
Anyhow, this was nice evening and since tonight I just love this song! French Star Academy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA FOR PRESIDENT OF VALENCIA.... why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
(so strange to laugh with "h" and not with "j")

I love that song but also te original one from the movie.

I'm gonna put a special one in my blog for you.

Muaaaa

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name's Jose, I'm Laura's friend from a little valencian village.

Well, I don't know you, but last week I was finding the Laura´s Blog, and finally I had a confuse about yours blog. (I know Laura it´s older than you, psss it´s a secret).

I`ve seen the Roxanne´s clip, I like to, I learned to play this song (Sometimes I play the guitar), it´s an special song!


Regards!

(Laura SPAIN: VALENCIA: BETERA: deus estar descojonante mogollo, veritat??? aleeee)