Sunday, March 4, 2007

Spanish dinner

We had nice Spanish dinner at my place. Spanish Laura and Pati prepared the meal, but Juli (Germany) and me were just chillin around. Mostly it was me, because kitchen was too crowded and anyways the only thing that I can do best in the kitchen... is...make a mess :)
While girls were cooking, I was taking care of my window-actually I was trying to fix the hole in my window. It was of a size of two my fists and the wind was blowing inside. No pleasant feeling. You will ask why did I have hole in my window? Well, there were some "nice" polish workers changing the windows in the appartment above ours and while they were doing that-there were lots of "stuff" falling down, so no wonder that "something" hit my window. Don't ask me what was the thing that smashed my window-I don't know. But after half an hour of manipulations with newspapers and some scotch tape-my repair work was done :)
And about the dinner...mmm-I hope I spell it right; Tortilla de Patatas + Cherry Beer = mhhhhhhmmmmmmmm....

1 comment:

yiWen said...

Hey Laura!

I got u! i found your page from someone-s blog of the class.

Nice One!