Monday, February 26, 2007

Brussels

I visited Brussels last weekend. It was raining, it was gloomy, but it's just the weather. The city is really fantastic!!!!!!! Probably as walking around I looked a bit woozy-I was admiring the architecture - the old and the new one. What I wanted to see the most - was this "pissing little boy" - don't You think that I am rude; this is how everyone calls him. It's a fountain, and, as I was told, every month this "boy" is dressed up in some country's national clothing, or at least with some national symbols of that country. It turned out that some time ago this "boy" was dressed up in Latvian National Hockey team shirt :) But this time little boy was wearing estonian "Urmas" coat with belt in national flag colours.
And other thing I was rapturous to see was European Parliament building - found my country's flag there :)
I am really determined to visit Brussels again...

1 comment:

Viktorija said...

I was told that it is hard to find this "boy", but it sounds worth to look after him :D I guess when You saw him in estonian dress You got some nice memories ;)